Today I am reviewing one of my favorite skincare cream “Spawake Whitening Triple Care Serum”. I use this specially at night before going to bed and love the results so far, so I thought its the perfect time to share a full review with you guys. Although, Spawake Whitening Triple Care Serum happens to be a whitening serum, I did not get this serum because I would like to become fairer. No, Instead, I was intent on trying the said serum out for its triple action formula that it boasts of.
This Spawake serum essentially reduces the Melanin Production and even prevents the melanin accumulation in the body. Now, Melanin basically is the pigment that gives the skin/ hair and eyes the color. If there is a high production of melanin in the skin, or even and accumulation, the skin reacts quickly to the sunlight and gets darker. Since the Spawake whitening serum prevents the production of Melanin and even its accumulation, it basically prevents the skin from turning dark. This serum also hydrates the skin and takes care of the skin that has already been damaged by UV radiation.
After just seconds of application of this triple care serum, I can feel the freshness it gives to my skin. It is very lightweight and doesn’t even feel like I have layered some product on my skin. Since I am using this Spawake serum on my skin from past 8-9 months, I have already started seeing great results on my skin but I can say that the serum has definitely been working for me and that my skin definitely feels more glowing, fresh and awake.
- Laminaria Japonica Extract: A highest quality extract drawn from Japanese Kelp, a type of seaweed. The extract is known to have hydrating effects on the skin.
- Maris Sal (Sea Salt): This mineral helps in controlling skin inflammation.
- Niacinamide or Vitamin B3: It helps maintain a healthy skin and promotes good blood circulation.
- Algae Extract: It helps improve blood circulation and combat melanin.
- Vitamin C: It has high anti-oxidative powers that protects the cells from active oxygen and prevents aging. It suppresses melanin pigmentation and fights blemishes.
Overall, I had already repurchased this serum 2 times, and really like it! I would definitely recommend it to you girls specially because its very inexpensive from the similar kind of creams available in the market. when you use this cream you do need to top it off with a moisturizer so keep that in mind. I use this cream under my eyes as well and I had seen a lot of improvement, my dark circles are almost gone!
Please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & COMMENT!!
▷ CONNECT with us!!